We can assist with any size of property development and can provide 100% of the funds required in certain cases. Some of the most common are listed below:
• Residential building projects.
• Purchase of land with full or outline planning approval consent, including ‘land banking’ deals.
• Commercial, Industrial and Office developments.
• Farms, Equestrian and Agricultural units.
• Property refurbishment finance.
We can provide commercial mortgages for all sectors, some of which are listed below. We can also source lenders who will provide 100% funding in certain cases.
• Owner occupied premises.
• Professional landlords, buy to let portfolio finance, including pot finance.
• Retail premises, semi-commercial, shops and post offices.
• Agricultural lending including equestrian centres.
• Leisure industry – hotels, health clubs, golf courses etc.
• Health Care professionals including GPs, Dentists, Vets, Care homes and Day Nurseries.
• Licensed trades including restaurants.
We can provide fast & competitive Bridging loan options for the purchase of Residential or Commercial property. We can also provide short term bridging refinance or property refurbishment finance prior to sale.
Property Auction Purchases
With an in house specialist experienced in property auction purchases, we are ideally suited to help you build your portfolio.
• Agreement in principle provided prior to the auction to allow you to bid with confidence.
• Access to lenders that can complete within the required 21/28 day deadline.
We can find more affordable and tax advantageous solutions to your asset acquisition requirements. A range of options are available so the best solution for you is achievable.
• Fleets of cars, coaches etc
• Heavy Plant Vehicles
• Industrial machinery
• IT equipment
• Other vehicles such as boats and helicopters.
Cash Flow / Invoice Finance
We can source a range of solutions to assist with the cashflow of your business and allow you to take advantage of your order book.
· Funds advanced against single or multiple debtors to smooth cashflow.
· Either on a confidential basis or they can arrange to collect the outstanding invoice amounts on your behalf.
· Stock finance is also available.
· Hedging & interest rate management products.
Business Financial Reviews
We will be happy to provide a business with a free no obligation review of existing borrowing facilities, overdraft, loans, bank service charge etc. to confirm that your business is being well looked after by your existing bank and if not make suggestions where we can save you money.